7.03.2007

I Can't Think of Anything Witty to Title This Erasure Post


Yeah, I'm having a brain fart kind of day. I'm ready for my vacation now. Ha, while I type this, "Vacation" by the Go-Go's has just come on the radio. Go figure. Yeah, I listen to the radio, wanna fight?

Anywho, let's get back to the real purpose of this time-wasting exercise. Erasure is going on tour. Wa-hoo! I've never actually seen Erasure, though I think it's kind of fun that they'll be playing McCarren Pool in BK, so I might have to check them out. I had planned to see them a few years back at Irving Plaza on their Nightbird tour, but I dropped the ball. Yeah, why do you care about that. I don't know, I certainly wouldn't if I was some random person reading this blog.

Let's focus here, folks. Who, what, when, where, and why.

WHO: Erasure. Haven't you been reading?

WHAT: They're on tour this summer.

WHEN: Throughout July and August, see below.

WHERE: All over the U.S., see below.

WHY: To make money? To shag groupies? To elevate their egos? To promote their new record? I dunno, why does anyone go on tour?

Light at the End of the World Tour Dates:

Fri 7/6 Tampa, FL Carol Morsani Hall @ TBPAC
Sat 7/7 Miami, FL James L. Knight Center
Sun 7/8 Orlando, FL Hard Rock Live!
Fri 7/13 San Juan, Puerto Rico Coliseo Roberto Clemente
Sat 7/14 Altos de Chavon, Dominican Republic The Amph @ Altos de Chavon
Mon 7/16 Mexico City, Mexico Metropolitan Theater
Thu 7/19 Monterrey, Mexico Arena Monterrey
Sat 7/21 Anaheim, CA Grove of Anaheim
Tue 7/24 Seattle, WA Moore Theatre
Fri 7/27 Minneapolis, MN First Avenue
Sat 7/28 Milwaukee, WI Pabst Theater
Sun 7/29 Kansas City, MO Uptown Theater
Tue 7/31 Detroit, MI Music Hall
Wed 8/1 Cleveland, OH House of Blues
Fri 8/3 Brooklyn, NY McCarren Park Pool


I'm gonna go sleep until this fog lifts. In the meantime, check out their video for their latest single, "Sunday Girl".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home