10.19.2006

You Know What They Say About Guys With Little Feat...

...Little shoes?

Born in the heart of Hollywood, Little Feat wrote iconoclastic songs that combined rollicking rhythms and tight phrasing with cinematic lyrics about pill-popping truck drivers and burnouts sleeping in broken-down cars dreaming of hamburgers. Rhino Records salutes the band that's always "Willin'" with the group's first-ever, career-spanning single-disc compilation. The Best of Little Feat will be available September 26.

The Best of Little Feat contains 17 re-mastered versions of classic tracks released between 1971 and 1998 and follows the band's evolution from the Lowell George-led original to the modern-day incarnation that reunited in 1987 - almost a decade after George's untimely death in 1979.

Little Shoes Listening Party

2 Comments:

Blogger Hashtag Car Removal said...

Hi, I am really glad I have found this info. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and internet and this is actually irritating. A good site with interesting content, this is what I need. Thank you for keeping this web site, I'll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it.
car buyer sydney
scrap my car sydney

2:24 AM  
Blogger Metalbiz said...

Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work.
scrap metal logan
scrap metal ipswich

3:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home